Friday, January 16, 2015

Blog Post #6

Hey guys! This time, I decided to do something crazy and draw an animal. This has been the most challenging thing I've ever drawn this year, but it was still a lot of fun. I decided to draw...A BIRD. Here it is:


And here is my recreation:


I'm pretty pleased with the result. The eye looks terrifying, and the beak looks good. However, the feathers underneath the raven's eye look a little childish, as does its wing, but whatever, I tried my hardest. And I don't know why, but right on the head of the bird at the top, there's this stray line that looks like a stray feather which is so cool because it was completely by accident and it makes the bird just seem so scruffy-looking and real. 

See you guys next time!

"Just give me all the bacon and eggs you have. Wait..wait..I worry what you just heard was: Give me a lot of bacon and eggs..what I said was: Give me all the bacon and eggs you have. Do you understand?"
-Ron Swanson, Parks and Recreation


No comments:

Post a Comment